Sponsor A Monastery or Nunnery
The United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), an independent and bi-partisan body commissioned by the US government, in its annual report published April 30, 2014 notes that Chinese government continues to perpetrate particularly severe violations of religious freedom.
For Tibetan Buddhists, conditions are worse now than at any time in the past decade, the report says.
As a result, monks and nuns are forced to leave the monasteries in Tibet and escape to exile in India, where they then seek admission into monasteries and nunneries. The resources of the monasteries/nunneries are thus being stretched beyong capacity and need your support to properly house, feed, clothe and educate their members.
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).