The education of Tibetan refugee children, the preservation of the Tibetan culture and the support and care of the most vulnerable are some of our most important priorities.
Through the sponsorship of a Tibetan monk, nun, child, artist or elder, you will be helping monastic institutions, schools, performing arts organizations, and elder homes to provide nutritious meals, clothing, educational materials, health care, and other necessities to their residents. Your support will help to ensure that Tibetans in exile are well cared for and able to sustain their culture and identity.
As a sponsor you will receive a case history, reports, greeting cards and letters from them. It is a rewarding way to help someone.
Situated in Dharamsala, India, the DoE provides support for the educational and welfare needs of thousands of Tibetan refugee students in 80 Tibetan Schools in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
Sponsor a monk/nun through the Department of Religion & Culture.
Sponsor A Student At The Tibetan Institute Of Performing Arts (TIPA)
Sponsor a senior citizen and assist the increasing number of destitute/poor old people who have no support.
Sponsor a child with special needs. Help children with disabilities ranging from visual and hearing impairment to autism, cerebral palsy etc.
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).