Sponsor A Child With Special Needs - Ngoenga School
The Ngoenga School is one of the first schools for disabled Tibetan children. It was established near Dehradun, India in 2000 at the urging of His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
The school has grown into a unique place of safety and stimulation for 50 children and young people. Some are orphans, others come from the poorest refugee families and each suffers a disability, ranging from visual and hearing impairment to autism, cerebral palsy and severe learning difficulties.
The school is under the administration of Department of Health which does not have a stable source of funds to meet the expenses of the school. The Department of Health is, therefore, compelled to solicit sponsorships for the support of the students in the coming years.
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).