Tibet House Trust's sponsorship programme helps to fund the schooling of orphan, destitute and poor children in different school in India and Nepal. It also supports monks and nuns, the elderly and works towards the preservation of the tibetan culture in exile.
Sponsorships are vitally important to the institutions, schools, performing arts organizations, and elder homes that constantly struggle to provide nutritious meals, clothing, educational materials, training, health care, and other necessities to the community in exile. In 2009, our sponsors supported 124 children, 18 disabled children, 37 Monks & Nuns and 4 elders.
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).