The Tibet House Trust received a grant of £192,378 from the Big Lottery Fund to support the vitally important health project, "Water and Sanitation for Tibetan Refugees". Its aim is to improve the health and hygiene by constructing 551 toilets in Ravangla, Tezu and Mioa, North Eastern India and drinking water in Miao Settlement. This program improved the cleanliness of household in the settlements and also reduced the water borne diseases and infant morbidity and mortality rate. This program is managed by the CTA Department of Health and its network of primary care clinics and hospitals located in the settlements.
In addition to the health care programs that are funded by the Big Lottery Fund,
The Tibet House Trust, with help of individual and NGO's donor, supports urgently needed programs of Department of Health such as Clinic expenses, TB and HIV/AIDS Control and Prevention, public health education and training to dealing officers.
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).