Preserving Tibetan Language & Culture
Whether Tibetan are growing up in abroad or remain behind in Tibet, Tibetan children are at great risk of not being able to speak and read Tibetan. As language is one of the most important aspects of identity, Tibet House Trust has been running and providing Tibetan Language lessons for Tibetan children on every alternative Saturday at Tibet House and buddhist lesson for Tibetans in UK to understand the reasoning and historical background to some of our faiths and religious customs. We thanks to Venerable Geshe Tashi la of Jamyang Buddhist Centre, London for running this Buddhist lesson in Tibetan.
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).