His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Public Talk at the O2 London
'Compassion - The Foundation of Well-Being'
The O2, London, 1pm - 3pm, 19 Sept 2015
"Compassion is a marvel of human nature, a precious inner resource and the foundation of our well-being and the harmony of our societies." HH the Dalai Lama
With his customary warmth and humour, and drawing on his decades of life experience and extensive practice of meditation, the Dalai Lama will share what compassion means to him and how this understanding can enrich our lives.
For tickets, see: www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/dalai-lama
Please help spread the word. Thank you.
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).