Become a Tibet House Trust Sponsor
Education of Tibetan refugee children became one of our most important priorities. You can make a big difference in the life of a Tibetan refugee who has no family to care for them in exile. Through your sponsorship of a Tibetan monk, nun, child or elder, you will be helping monastic institutions, schools, performing arts organizations, and elder homes to provide nutritious meals, clothing, educational materials, health care, and other necessities to their residents.
Your support will help to ensure that Tibetans in exile are well cared for and able to sustain their culture and identity. As a sponsor you will receive reports, greeting cards and letters from them. It is a rewarding way to help someone.
- Monasteries & Nunneries
- Children's Education
- Performing Artists
- Senior Citizens
- Children with Special Needs
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).