Tibetan Children's Village (TCV) -DoE
The Tibetan Children's Village (TCV) in Dharamsala was established in 1960 with 51 children. Today TCV Dharamsala has approximately 2,000 residents and 150 day students. Residents live in 42 Family Homes, two hostels for older children and a baby home for toddlers, and attend the educational facilities ranging from Kindergarten to High school on campus. TCV’s goal is to provide parental care and love, develop a sound foundation for nurturing Tibetan identity and culture, and foster character and moral values.
In response to growing demand, TCV has established 18 branch schools, vocational training centres, crèches, day schools and youth centres in other settlement locations.
Become a Sponsor
- PAYMENT OPTION 1
- Pay Online as a Recurring Payment
- PAY £18 - Every month
- PAY £54 - Every 3 months
- PAY £216 - Once a Year
- PAYMENT OPTION 2
- Sponsorship Application - Pay By Mail
- Fill out and mail with your cheque or money order.
- Download and print sponsorship form
- PAYMENT OPTION 3
- Tibet House Trust Standing Order
- If you would like to make a regular contribution to the work of the 'Tibet House Trust' please consider filling in the Standing Order below:
- Download Standing Order Form (Please return to Tibet House Trust and not your bank).